Saturday, October 07, 2006

England Fan!


England v Macadonia - Difficult to see us losing this one, but by golly we gave it a shot. I can't believe it took Steve McLaren 75 minutes to take Wayne Rooney off. We all know that Rooney can produce moments of genius (arguably 'Bestian' at times) however, this was not one of his better days. Nobody played well today, although Robinson had to be on his game to keep us in with a chance of snatching a win. His performance was worthy of my 'Man of the Match Award.'

On a personal note, my practicing is going well. Only today my owner let me play with the ball for an extra 10 minutes (honing my skills) in readiness for next weekend, when Lady is coming round.

1 comment:

James Ansell said...

Dear P Doggy,

I take it from your MOM award that you agree with my theory that the most obvious solution to England's woes would be more Spurs players?

Uncle James